Panitch Schwarze Belisario & Nadel LLP is pleased to announce that the firm and several partners again have been ranked among the top attorneys in the practice of intellectual property law by Chambers USA, a leading legal ranking guide.
Pennsylvania IP attorneys Martin G. Belisario, Alan S. Nadel, Ronald L. Panitch, William W. Schwarze and Clark A. Jablon have been ranked individually for their prowess in IP law.
Chambers and Partners produces referral guides to leading lawyers around the world. Chambers’ research teams evaluate law firms and individual lawyers on qualities including technical legal ability, professional conduct, client service, commercial astuteness, diligence, commitment and other qualities most valued by the client. Input is sought from both peers and clients.
According to clients interviewed by Chambers, Panitch Schwarze attorneys are rated highly on their technical knowledge and their attention to detail. The firm is well regarded for its “expertise in patent prosecution and transactional matters,” and for its “growing presence in IP litigation and its work in sectors ranging from software to pharmaceuticals.” Client feedback on individual attorneys includes:
- Martin Belisario “is a well-regarded practitioner in the Philadelphia IP community.” His practice focuses primarily on the mechanical and electrical arts and his experience includes litigating patent disputes, providing opinions on patent infringement and validity, and supervising prosecution of both U.S. and foreign patents for large high technology portfolios.
- Clark Jablon is well versed in all the stages of patent prosecution and has a practice that is heavily focused on software patents. One client notes “we are continually pleased by his ability to grasp specific concepts and create claims language that is appropriately broad.”
- Alan Nadel comes recognized for his expertise in patent prosecution and is particularly noted for his knowledge of the chemical and mechanical industries. Clients appreciate that “he is very detail-oriented and has been very successful at prosecuting patents.”
- Ronald Panitch “is very good at developing strategy for patent portfolios.” He is widely respected for his consultative work on patent matters.
- William Schwarze is well recognized for his patent practice and highlighted for his chemical and medical industry expertise. He also advises clients on foreign patent matters.
About Panitch Schwarze Belisario & Nadel LLP – Panitch Schwarze Belisario & Nadel LLP is a boutique intellectual property law firm with offices in Philadelphia and Wilmington, Delaware. The firm’s IP law practitioners provide strategic litigation, licensing and counseling service relating to patents, trademarks, copyrights and trade secrets, domain names and Internet issues domestically and internationally. The firm’s long-standing relationships with a network of associates worldwide enable its attorneys and advisors to provide clients with global intellectual property advice and protection.