PHILADELPHIA (May 2017) – Panitch Schwarze Belisario & Nadel LLP is proud to announce that the firm and several of its attorneys again have been ranked among the top attorneys in intellectual property law by Chambers USA, a leading legal ranking guide.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and Wilmington, Delaware IP attorneys Martin G. Belisario, Alan S. Nadel, Ronald L. Panitch, William W. Schwarze and Clark A. Jablon have been ranked individually for their prowess in IP law.
Chambers and Partners produces referral guides to leading lawyers around the world. Chambers’ research teams evaluate law firms and individual lawyers on qualities including technical legal ability, professional conduct, client service, commercial astuteness, diligence, commitment and other qualities most valued by the client. Input is sought from both peers and clients.
Chambers rates Panitch Schwarze attorneys highly on their technical knowledge and attention to detail, saying, the firm is “well known for patent and trademark prosecution, commercialization and portfolio management with a growing litigation practice,” and that it “acts for clients in a wide range of industries including chemicals, consumer brands, electronics, life sciences and software.”
Clients told Chambers that Panitch Schwarze is a “rock-solid, reliable partner for our patent prosecution needs.” “They do very high-quality work and are extremely thorough,” said another. Client feedback on individual attorneys includes:
- Martin Belisario is known for the prosecution of mechanical engineering and hi-tech patents. He also advises on rights strategy and portfolio management.
- Clark Jablon is an authority on all elements of patent prosecution and has a noteworthy IT and electronics practice. Clients praise “his ability to grasp specific concepts and create claims language that is appropriately broad.”
- Alan Nadel is a patent specialist whose practice takes life sciences and technology registration and litigation cases. Clients appreciate that he takes pride in handling much of the case work himself.
- Ronald Panitch is an “excellent lawyer” recommended for patent prosecution, trademark registration and IP litigation. He also advises on licensing transactions and rights management.
- William Schwarze focuses on matters concerning patents in medical technology and chemicals. A fluent German speaker, he is an expert on European and foreign patent practices.
About Panitch Schwarze Belisario & Nadel LLP – Panitch Schwarze Belisario & Nadel LLP is a boutique intellectual property law firm with offices in Philadelphia and Wilmington, Delaware. The firm’s IP law practitioners provide strategic litigation, licensing and counseling service relating to patents, trademarks, copyrights and trade secrets, domain names and Internet issues domestically and internationally. The firm’s long-standing relationships with a network of associates worldwide enable its attorneys and advisors to provide clients with global intellectual property advice and protection.