Panitch Schwarze Belisario & Nadel, LLP strives to promote and bring awareness to workplace diversity, equity, and inclusion, and we constantly take steps to grow and evaluate our recruiting and interviewing procedures, workplace policies and practices, and overall firm culture in order to achieve that ongoing goal.
Recent and ongoing diversity and inclusion initiatives:
- Implemented a gender-neutral parental leave policy
- Equalized employee benefits for secretarial and technical/legal employees
- Ongoing recruiting efforts aimed at female and BIPOC candidates for leadership roles within the firm
- Annually attend the DSBA Delaware Diversity Job Fair and other diversity-based job fairs in the area
- Annually engage all employees in unconscious bias and diversity training
- Annually engage all employees in harassment prevention training
- Provide floating holidays, flex time, and personal time that employees may use for the multitude of religious observances
- It is the long-standing policy of the firm to hire well qualified people to perform the many tasks necessary in providing high quality legal service. An integral part of this policy is to provide equal employment opportunity for all persons.