Date & Time: December 16, 2020 from 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM (ET)
Recording Available: Thursday, December 17, 2020
Location: Virtual Webinar
Details: Panitch Schwarze partner Philip L. Hirschhorn will present at an Intellectual Property Law CLE webcast presented by The Knowledge Group. The webcast is entitled “Managing Patent Infringement Cases After the Duncan Parking Technologies Decision: Best Practices and Strategies.”
Throughout this live webcast, they will present an in-depth discussion of the Duncan case and its implications on patent infringement case management. They will also speak to the following key topics:
- Duncan Parking Techs., Inc. v. IPS Group, Inc. – An In-Depth Analysis
- Implications of the Duncan Decision
- Significant Issues:
- The Use of a Patent Owner’s References as Prior Art
- Doctrine of Equivalents
- Claim Construction
- Handling Patent Infringement Cases Post-Duncan
- Best Practices and Litigation Tactics
CLE credit and Certificate of Teaching earnings are available.
Click here to register and learn more.