November 2021 Newsletter
- By: Panitch Schwarze
- November 23, 2021
- Blue Light Special: Federal Circuit Reverses PTAB Obviousness Determinations Due to Lack of Substantial Evidence
- Federal Circuit Reaffirms Valeant Hatch-Waxman Venue Ruling
- USPTO Announces DOCX Requirement for Certain Patent Applications
- Mark-Up of 35 U.S.C. Showing Proposed Changes from the Restoring AIA Bill and Initial Commentary, Part I
- Partner Lars H. Genieser, Ph.D. Featured in The Journal of Intellectual Property Law & Practice
- Delaware Today Honors Panitch Schwarze Partner Travis Bliss as 2021 Top Lawyer
- Panitch Schwarze Belisario & Nadel Attorneys Featured in Global Patent Litigation Guide
- Panitch Schwarze Partner Joined Panel Analyzing Oracle v. Google at The AIPLA Annual Meeting
- U.S. News – Best Lawyers Again Names Panitch Schwarze Among ‘Best Law Firms’ for 2022
- Featured Practice Area – Patent Law
- Featured Industry – Consumer Goods / Retail
- Did you Know? – Long-time Panitch Schwarze Client Lonnie Johnson’s Super Soaker Featured as an Invention that Changed the World
- What’s the difference between a patent and a trademark?
- What is the value of trademark searches?
- What are the procedures for U.S. trademark registration?