February 2022 Newsletter
- By: Panitch Schwarze
- February 24, 2022
- USPTO Proposes to Modernize Patent and Trademark Issuance
- IP Protections for Novel Cannabis Plant Varieties: Which options are right for you?
- Fed Circuit Affirms Admitted Art Can’t Form “Basis” of IPR Challenge – But What’s a “Basis”?
- Federal Circuit Invalidates a Design Patent Under the On-Sale Bar
- Panitch Schwarze Included in the Philadelphia Business Journal’s IP Law Firm List
- Represented by Panitch Schwarze, The Regents of the University of California Prevail
- Panitch Schwarze Belisario & Nadel Launches New Website
- Panitch Training Academy Sessions 2022
- FEATURED PRACTICE AREA – Trademark
- FEATURED INDUSTRY – Fintech, Software & Gaming
- DID YOU KNOW? If you are interested in learning more about intellectual property law, attend the USPTO’s free event on March 3 called “Intellectual property basics and helpful resources.”