Registration: $300.00 / pre-registration required
Kathy Perran Bethany, Patent Practice Coordinator
Matt Adams, Partner with AJ Park in New Zealand, will hold a presentation on various updates in New Zealand and Australian patent law. Lunch will be served. CLE will be applied for but is not guaranteed.
Matt Adams, Partner, AJ Park, New Zealand
Matt Adams is a partner with the Intellectual Property firm of AJ Park serving New Zealand and Australia.
He specializes in protecting, registering and licensing patents in the computer and information technology fields. Matt is also a copyright specialist.
• BSc (Comp Sci), University of Otago (1991)
• MSc (Comp Sci), University of Otago (1995)
• LLB, Victoria University of Wellington (2000)
• Registered Patent Attorney (New Zealand and
• Admitted as a Barrister & Solicitor of the High
• Court of New Zealand
• Wellington District Law Society
• New Zealand Institute of Patent Attorneys
• Institute of Patent Attorneys of Australia
• American Intellectual Property Law Association